Natural Family Entertainment & Enjoyment
Raising chickens is a great family project! Teach your children or grandchildren how nature works. Egg doors make gathering eggs simple and easy, with no need to go inside.
Our ‘Chicken Condos’ feature a ramp leading down to a lower area enclosed with wire, doubling the about of enclosed space your feathered friends have to move around. Looking for something bigger with more room to move in? Our new ‘King Coops’ were designed with you in mind. While they make require a bigger space in your backyard, they provide access that is more comfortable for you.
Click any of the images below to view larger!
6' x 8' Large Chicken Condo
This model includes five easy open windows, access door, two turn-out doors, four nesting boxes with egg doors, roosts, and ramp from interior to wire enclosed area below. Designed for up to 25 chickens.
Shown above: (1) Condo with pc clay LP Smart Side, bronze trim, and weatherwood shingles, (2) Condo with pc clay LP Smart Side, bronze trim, and weatherwood shingles, and (3) Condo interior roosts, ramp, and nesting boxes
4' x 6' Mini Chicken Condo
This model includes two easy open windows, access door, turn-out door, three nesting boxes with egg doors, roosts, and ramp from interior to wire enclosed area below. Designed for up to 15 chickens.
Shown above: (1) Mini condo with light grey LP Smart Side, white trim, and fox hollow grey shingles and (2) Mini condo interior roosts, ramp, and nesting boxes
* * New Model Now Available! * *
8' x 12' King Coop
This model includes 8" roof overhangs, 1x6 faceboards, three easy open windows, an access door to the interior, an access door to the exterior run, a turn-out door from the interior to exterior run, a turn-out door from the exterior run to the outside, five nesting boxes with an exterior access door, and small exterior storage area for feed. The interior area is 8' x 5' and the exterior run area is 8' x 7'.
Shown above with driftwood polyurethane on LP Smart Side, white trim, and charcoal shingles.
* * New Model Now Available! * *
6' x 12' King Coop
This model includes 8" roof overhangs, 1x6 faceboards, three easy open windows, an access door to the interior, an access door to the exterior run, a turn-out door from the interior to exterior run, a turn-out door from the exterior run to the outside, three nesting boxes with an exterior access door, and small exterior storage area for feed. The interior area is 6' x 5' and the exterior run area is 6' x 7'.
Shown above with light grey LP Smart Side, white trim, and charcoal shingles.
Chicken Condo Features and Benefits
1. Easy Open Windows that open from the outside for light and ventilation
2. Entry Door for easy access and cleaning
3. Siding: 50-year MFG warranted LP Smart Side in choice of color
4. Roof: Lifetime MFG warranted shingles in choice of color
5. 10” Overhang to protect from weather
6. Nesting Boxes: Shingle roof with flashing to eliminate leaks and rotting.
7. Gather eggs from outside with ease! Egg collection door at each nesting box for easy access inside
8. Bottom Area Enclosed with Wire: Allows your chickens to get out in the open air, provides protection from hawks and other predators, and provides shade on hot summer days
9. Sturdy pressure-treated 4x4 runners
10. Easy Turn-Out Doors allows your chickens to range freely
Other Great Features and Benefits:
- Built-in Roosts foryour chickens’ comfort.
- Built-in Ramp drops down to allow chickens access from the upper coop to the open bottom area. (Ramp is on hinges and closes by simply pulling a string).
*Chickens not included!
The eggs you buy at the supermarket have a pale yellow yolk, because most supermarket egg chickens never see the natural light of day, or feel the natural breezes blowing. They never even get the chance to do just a short healthy sprint during their production period because of being confined to cages, only allowing them a minimal amount of space.
Chickens naturally like to get out in the dirt and grass to do their scratching and pecking, therefore increasing the quality of your eggs. If you raise your own eggs you will experience an orange yolk— the way an egg was meant to be!
For every hour of daylight a chicken gets, it will increase its production yield. In fact, if you install a light with a timer in the wintertime (giving your chickens the same time period of light as the summertime), your egg production will
be the same year-round.
Chickens will share their nesting boxes—one box will suffice for up to eight chickens.
Chicken manure is one of the richest forms of fertilizer for your yard or garden.
Read more about chickens HERE, thanks to Mrs. Andy Mast.
Ready to order? Find out your ordering options here!
Need more information? Customer Testiomials More about our Features and Benefits Color Options
Looking for prices? Click Here to find your local store and see full pricing on all in stock structures!